Great Minds® and Wilson Language Training® have collaborated to create a new collection of accessible, knowledge-building books for emerging and developing readers. Geodes® for Level 2 aligns with both the scope and sequence of Fundations® Level 2 and the module topics in Great Minds’ Grade 2 English language arts curriculum Wit & Wisdom®.
The Geodes® Level 2 Classroom Library is organized into four topical modules: A Season of Change, The American West, Civil Rights Heroes, and Good Eating.
The kit includes:
- 64 unique books containing both information and literary text. These titles are divided into four topical modules with 16 titles in each module.
- Six copies of each title, resulting in 384 total books.
- My Geodes®, a grayscale book that is a compilation of the four titles that comprise a set. There are 20 copies of each My Geodes® (total of 320) to allow students to have a copy for practice in school or at home.
- Inside Geodes®, a teacher resource that includes a comprehensive introduction to the module design and components and provides suggestions for implementation.
- A geode rock with a stand to highlight that this library set is called Geodes® because the books belie the rich and complex knowledge they contain.
SPECIFICATIONS: 704 books (9" x 7")
This item is currently out of stock.